The KÜHL MUTINY™ SHORT revolutionizes the board short with innovative performance and design features made to withstand rough and wild waters. Four-way stretch nylon side panels allow unrestricted movement, while 3D, textured non-stretch nylon front and back panels lift away from the skin to reduce chafing. DWR speeds drying time, and UPF 50 provides sun protection.
For added comfort, the MUTINY SHORT features a precise, anatomical fit and woven, peached microfiber on the inside waistband. Flat, felt Rash Guard™ inseams are strategically moved forward to prevent friction and are finished for a smooth, soft surface next to the skin.
KÜHL's low profile lace system replaces bulky metal grommets, and the cord is tacked at the bottom for permanent fastening. Two mesh-lined, self-draining, zippered pockets provide safe storage, and a key loop inside the right pocket securely fastens your keys in and out of the water. Available in 10" inseam.
Features: • Fabric 1: main body: 100% Nylon 3-D texture | 4.2 oz/sq. yd; 142 GSM
• Fabric 2: Softshell 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex | 5.3 oz/sq. yd; 180 GSM
• INSEAM: 10"
• Stretch side panels and rear yoke for freedom of movement
• Waistband lined with soft micro-chamois for unmatched comfort
• Speed lace system
• Inseam placed forward to prevent chaffing
• All the advantages of 4-way stretch
• 2 zippered pockets for security
• DWR finish for fast dry time